Men (Sons of God)
The Tower Christian Centre Men's Ministry is an active pursuit of men in order to connect them to God, His Word, and other men for the purpose of winning, growing, and training God's man in Christ.
The men of TCC know one thing for sure - God will use the heart and life of anyone who chooses to make himself available to Him. The Bible says, "Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit." This is the great commission spoken by Jesus Himself. In other words, Jesus Christ is commissioning His followers to go into the entire world and reproduce believers. This is a big calling TCC Men strive to fulfil.
We desire to encourage and assist men in obtaining the exceptional life that God has for them. We will seek to become a visible demonstration of the love of God in our family and our community. We want to confront the issues prevalent in our society in the spirit of love, servant-hood and leadership. In addition, we want to cultivate a spirit of fun and seeking appropriate avenues for recreation.
Under the full Unction of the Holy Spirit we diligently work towards our goal by the following approaches:
- "Equipping and nurturing men to cultivate Christ-like leaders for the home, community and Church"
- "The Men's Ministry of Tower Christian Centre is an instrument of God for reaching men and building them into a community of Christian disciples who, through the Holy Spirit, allow the attitude of Christ to be reflected in all areas of their lives."
- "To reach out and win people to Jesus Christ, to disciple them to Christian maturity and service, to come together to worship the living God and glorify Him, and to build strong families and homes, and therefore a strong church."
- "Promise Keepers unites men to become godly men, encouraging them to make promises that last a lifetime -- to Jesus Christ, their families, and to one another."
- "Our purpose is to develop Christian character by holding brothers accountable to practice and strengthen their faith."
- "Committed to encouraging men to spiritual maturity, becoming all that God has created them to be, conforming to the image of Christ, identifiable as followers of the Lord Jesus, examples of His unconditional love in all areas of their lives."
- "To unite the men of our church towards one goal: making each man a reflection of the character and person of Jesus Christ through study of His word and the building of relationships that will provide personal accountability as well as opportunities for service in the home, church, and community."